Cooke Brothers provide innovative bespoke design and manufacturing, clearly focussing on meeting our customers needs and offering value for money solutions
Contract Manufacturing Facilities
- We can manufacture custom branded products and also specialist pressings and sheet metal products.
- Our diverse production facilities cover the necessary requirements to meet a wide range of customer needs.
- CNC production presses up to 200 tonne pressing capacity, modern secondary operation presses up to
- 100 tonnes capacity are available for lower volumes or complex shapes.
- Clearly structured quality procedures form a vital part of every aspect of the company.
- Our product development engineers work directly with customers to develop concepts in to working products.
Laser Punch Press Services
- Fast reliable service
- Cost effective low volume production runs
- Precision twin head laser profiling and punching
Find out more about our Laser Punch Press Services
- Our comprehensively equipped product testing department operates 24 hours a day ensuring that products supplied meet customers' requirements.
- All types of finishes including plating, coating, polishing and powder based finishes are available. Our range includes anti-bacterial coatings and accelerated corrosion tested finishes for automotive products.
- Our warehousing and despatch capabilities include several thousand stock product lines, next day delivery, national or international shipments.
- Our in house combined laser cutting and punching facility provides tremendous flexibility to our customers. With high and low volume production capabilities we can competitively meet your product demands. Benefits of our laser punch press include small and even one off production batches, minimal or zero tooling costs and low piece prices.
- With group subsidiary Phoenix Tooling & Development customers requiring products tooled will get the added benefits of a specialist pressings company and a specialist tooling company.
To find out more about our Bespoke Contract Manufacturing Services.
or phone us on: +44 (0) 1922 740011
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org